Monday, May 26, 2008

Time gets away from me...


It has been almost 2 years since I wrote last. This is as bad as my hard copy journal.


I have changed jobs since my last post. I have graduated from the world of the vampires and now work days. I am now a sysadmin for a Coca-Cola bottler. It is keeping me very busy.


The kids are growing up - I know have 2 teenagers and one of them is getting ready to drive! Ouch!. My baby turned five and is starting kindergarten this year. To add insult to injury, I turned 40! Oh, the misery.

Today was Memorial Day. I normally love this holiday. I served for 6 years in the Air National Guard and love to find time to think about those that served and made the ultimate sacrifice for my country. I haven't found the time yet. I think I need to sign off and go spend some time being grateful.

No comments: