I didn't realize that it had almost been a year since I posted. Life has really been interesting in the last year.
I am getting grayer almost by the day... :) I just turned 38. My health is about the same as last year, but I am trying to get it under control.
By way of health, my wife had open heart surgery about 8 weeks ago - she had a bad valve that was causing her heart to swell. It looks like everything is even better than it was 6 months ago, but it has been a very stressful time (to say the least).
Spring has come and so has my allergies! If my hay fever is any indication, it should be a very interesting year! :) I hope not too interesting....
I graduate with my BS degree in two weeks. I am really excited to finally complete this step. I finished my AS degree in 1994. I feel like I have been a professional student. I was going to a traditional community college with plans to transfer to a state school, but that didn't work with my work and family life. I ended up at a non-traditional school. I hope to buy stock in the school after I graduate to help me pay off my student loans. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment