What a day. I work nights and go to school. Today was homework day and now I'm at school. I've had about 2 hours of sleep so far today. I used to bounce back from that pretty well. Tonight I feel like it is going to take a couple of days to catch up.
I am also emotionally wrung out. There was an 11 yrs old boy that got lost at a Scouting event last Friday (today is Wednesday). They found him Tuesday morning - alive and in pretty good shape. There was a press conference by his parents this morning. I was listening to it during my commute home after work. There were several times that I found myself getting very emotional. I was lost for about 4-5 hours when I was 10 yrs old. I also have 10 yr old and 13 yr old sons. It wasn't hard to put myself in the place of the parents and feel what it must have been like for them. I found myself hurtling down the highway with my eyes filling up with tears.
Between the 2 situations, I'm hammered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment